Getting In and Out
• There is need a valid passport and visa to India. Carry them at while enjoying a vacation in India.
• Somebody needs additional permits to go to certain destinations in India such as Andaman Islands, Gujarat, Ladakh, Kerala, and more. Check it before from Scenic Journeys Pvt Ltd
Do''''s and Don''''ts
• Public display of affection is not appreciated and neither is public nudity unless perhaps one is at a beach.
• One is expected to cover the head before entering a religious place such as a temple or mosque.
• Ask for permission before clicking pictures of women and religious complexes. Some places charge for taking pictures while it is prohibited at a few places as well.
• Do carry attested photocopies of your travel documents and keep the originals in a safely locked baggage.
• Do fill up a Currency Declaration Form along and a Disembarkation Card besides making an oral declaration of the luggage you are carrying.
• Do not smoke in public places.